Half a year has come and gone with many rewards and setbacks. I'm proud to say I did get a lot done the first half. I lost 40 lbs (and still going), started eating healthier and still eat what I want, started writing again, etc. I wanted to make a list of goals to keep me going until New Year 2014.
- Lose 30 more lbs
- Write minimum 10 finished songs
- Finish writing a story
- Learn to sew (since I haven't had the resources to make anything yet)
- Make 3 new friends <3
- Learn to drive and get my license (I know it's ridiculous, 20 and afraid to drive)
- Go to another state besides Florida
- Get back into photography
- Learn to take things one step at a time so they actually get finished
So far these are my goals for the rest of the year. Between balancing my time working and as a mother it will be hard, but totally worth it for the boost on confidence and happiness. I'll be posting my progress as well.